05 October 2016

Upperroom Restocafe, Wesley Mission, CBD Sydney (4 Oct 2016)

220 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000
http://www.upperroomcafe.com.au
https://www.facebook.com/upperroomrestocafe
https://www.instagram.com/upperroomcafe/


Hidden Malaysian gem

“Apart from the exquisite food and coffee, Upperroom Resto Cafe is also a Co-Working Space. You can enjoy free wi-fi, host a meeting. even book a room for training or small corporate events. Its a great venue to meet and greet.”

I've been here a few times and just revisting to retry the Hainanese Chicken Rice ($13.80). It's still good as I remember with tender moist chicken. The chilli sauce is improved as well and very tasty with noticeable chilli kick. The side soup tasty. Tomato pieces perhaps cut a bit too chunky for my liking and I'm not a fan of receiving the end bits which I got this time. Still a Simon Favourite with such a yummy chicken and flavoursome rice. Service was friendly and efficient. Plenty of seating, enjoyable space and free WIFI available. Lots of other Malaysian dishes on the menu. I've enjoyed the Char Kway Teow ($13.80) before but I'm definitely trying the Singapore Chilli Soft Shell Crab with Rice ($16.80) next time which seems to be new since I last visited. 



Upperroom Restocafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Simon Food Favourites Map

View Simon Food Favourites in a larger map Key: BLUE - Location visit and review PINK - Simon Favourites and places offering something special

Small Bars in Sydney map


View Small Bars in Sydney in a larger map