19 April 2017

Adora Handmade Chocolates, Rose Bay (15 April 2017)

28 Plumer Rd, Rose Bay NSW 2029
https://www.adora.com.au
https://www.instagram.com/adorahandmadechocolates/


Easter egg hunting in Adora

I've often walked past the Adora in the city but this is the first time I've visited their store in Rose Bay. Lots of tempting chocolates on display but I'm here for an easter egg for the Mrs. She prefers white chocolate and the Dinosaur Egg ($45) looks like the one to please. Such a massive sized egg that has the wow factor I was looking for. The store is located in a nice little precinct of shops with free street parking. I must revisit the bakery I spotted across the road called La Bretagne — looked promising.



Adora Handmade Chocolates Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Simon Food Favourites Map

View Simon Food Favourites in a larger map Key: BLUE - Location visit and review PINK - Simon Favourites and places offering something special

Small Bars in Sydney map


View Small Bars in Sydney in a larger map