15 December 2018

Das Juice, Redfern (6 Dec 2018)

66 Regent St, Redfern NSW 2016
https://www.instagram.com/dasjuice/


Saving the ugly fruit in Redfern

The new juice kids on the block are doing a great job in saving the ugly fruit from landfill. Love the idea and since they're from Papa Gede's Bar I'm hoping they'll also create Das Cocktail down the track. My healthy start to the day was a Green Street Juice - pear, mint, lemon, ginger, spinach, kale, parsley, cucumber ($7, $1 refund for return of bottle). I asked if I drank it on the spot can I just pay $6 which they agreed to. I enjoyed the flavour and the other ready to drink cold pressed juice options in the fridge looked good. I'm hoping they'll expand to sell their juices in cafes around town, especially in the city for the lunch time crowd.



Das Juice Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Simon Food Favourites Map

View Simon Food Favourites in a larger map Key: BLUE - Location visit and review PINK - Simon Favourites and places offering something special

Small Bars in Sydney map


View Small Bars in Sydney in a larger map