03 January 2019

KitKat Chocolatory Special Edition Seasonal Range 'Created in Japan' Collection (18 Dec 2018)

https://www.kitkat.com.au/
#kitkatchocolatory


Japanese inspired flavours


KitKat always seems to be coming up with something new but for me it'll always be hard to beat the original which I've grown up with and love. Such nice packaging of the KitKat Chocolatory Special Edition Seasonal Range ‘Created in Japan Collection featuring Butter, Sake, Hokkaido Melon & Mascarpone, Taste of Strawberry & Maple and Uji Matcha. I also received Black Forest Gateaux, Nut Cracker Waltz and Reimagined Australian Lamington. At the taste test sampling I really enjoyed the Lamington one and the Nut Cracker Waltz and Black Forest Gateaux were crowd pleasers with a few as well. I wasn't so keen on the sake. The melon was interesting and something different and I didn't mind the strawberry and maple as well. 


Available at KitKat Chocolatory in Melbourne Central but I wish they had a shop in Sydney too for all the KitKat lovers.


Thanks to History Will Be Kind for the product samples #GIFTED


No comments:

Simon Food Favourites Map

View Simon Food Favourites in a larger map Key: BLUE - Location visit and review PINK - Simon Favourites and places offering something special

Small Bars in Sydney map


View Small Bars in Sydney in a larger map