23 November 2017

Pitt St Quick Shot, CBD Sydney (20 Nov 2017)

84 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000
https://www.facebook.com/Pitt-st-quick-shot-180621838959374/


A good quick shot of coffee

I love how there's always somewhere knew to try for a coffee in the CBD. I've passed this place so many times but it's never been on my coffee radar until I spotted it through the Hey You app. My Cappuccino ($3.40) sneaks under the usual $3.50 pricing mark so that's already a positive. Nice strength and flavour and gotta love when you get a biscuit on the side as well which are the same ones you'll find at Hole In The Wall Sandwich Factory. Service was very friendly and they use Riverina Fresh Milk which has got to be another positive. There's limited seating so more set up for takeaways. I'd definitely try again.



Pitt St. Quick Shot Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

Food Shot said...

Super convenient, may stop by if I'm near.

Simon Food Favourites Map

View Simon Food Favourites in a larger map Key: BLUE - Location visit and review PINK - Simon Favourites and places offering something special

Small Bars in Sydney map


View Small Bars in Sydney in a larger map