02 October 2014

Simon Food Favourites turns 6 years old (1 Oct 2014)


Cheers to 6 years and counting

Dear Lovely Readers,

Simon Food Favourites celebrates its 6th Blogiversary along with Good Food Month. Thank you for joining me in my journey of discovering lots of yummy eats around the world and inspiring me with all your foodie tips. Along the way I've had the absolute pleasure of meeting many amazing and passionate food bloggers and instagrammers, awesomely talented chefs and bartenders, and an abundance of lovely PR companies and restaurants that have been kind enough to invite me along to some pretty incredible events and dining opportunities. I feel truly blessed to be able to share my experiences with you and I'm always up for the challenge in recommending a place to dine when asked by my readers.

As any food blogger will know finding time to actually blog can be a true challenge. Personally for me it has been since having a daughter nearly three years ago and making sure there's some sort of balance with family commitments. My passion for blogging is still strong but these days you'll find more regular updates on my Instagram, Twitter and Facebook which is generally quicker for me but rest assured I'm always wanting to blog post when I get a chance of more comprehensive reviews. I've developed an obsessive compulsive disorder of needing to take photos of pretty much anything I eat and drink in the hope of sharing it if I think worthy and of interest. This has lead to a backlog of currently over 1000 places which most will unfortunately never see the light of day but they'll always be available to refer to if required. Such is life.

I wish you all the very best in finding healthy good food balanced with perhaps some naughty treats that make you happy and always feel free to let me know of any amazing eats you highly recommend which you think I should try. Hopefully I'll find the time to do so.

Happy Eating!

Yours sincerely
Simon Leong :-)
Simon Food Favourites

9 comments:

chocolatesuze said...

happy blogiversary! here's to many more delicious years to come!

gaby @ lateraleating said...

Congrats Simon! Thanks for the hard work of trying all that food, you're a great source of knowledge about where to eat in Sydney.

Tony Hollingsworth said...

Simon
Congratulations on this incredible milestone - wow, 6 years! You're a bloody legend mate and I look forward to many more shared food experiences and years of friendship ahead. You go fella!

Best to you mate,
Tony Hollingsworth

Snoskred said...

Congrats on the blogiversary! ;)

Amanda @ Gourmanda said...

Happy blog anniversary!

Bel | Ooh, Look... said...

Congrats, and keep up the good work, Simon!

irene said...

Happy blogiversary, Simon!

Eva@thehungryplum said...

Congratulations! You are our inspiration, keep doing what you do so well!

Eva [thehungryplum]

Amanda@ChewTown said...

wonderful milestone Simon! Congratulations. It has been wonderful getting to know you and your gorgeous little girl when she joins us for blogger events.

Simon Food Favourites Map

View Simon Food Favourites in a larger map Key: BLUE - Location visit and review PINK - Simon Favourites and places offering something special

Small Bars in Sydney map


View Small Bars in Sydney in a larger map