15 May 2010

Adamo's Pasta: Fresh Pasta, Rosebery (15 May 2010)

725 Botany Road, Rosebery NSW 2015
http://www.adamospasta.com.au
Mon – Fri: 9 am – 5.30 pm, Sat: 10 am – 2 pm


Fresh pasta gold mine

I noticed this pasta shop just up the road from Chef's Armoury where I was about to attend a free Takoyaki cooking demonstration. They have several of their products awarded silver and bronze medals at the Sydney Royal Fine Food Show so it's a great accidental find and SMH Good Living have written about them and I believe they're in the SMH the Foodies' Guide to Sydney 2010 which I saw proudly displayed on the service counter. Looks like they had lots of fresh pasta choices as well as frozen take home packs and bottles of sauces. There were also ready to eat dishes available from the counter which I'd be interested to try on my next visit when I have more time for lunch.

3 comments:

Maria said...

This is like pasta museum! :D I love the presentation.

Anonymous said...

Nice place. Thanks for the heads up.

Simon Leong said...

hi maria, i'll definitely be coming back to try some of the lovely looking fresh pasta.

hi ellie, let me know if you check it out and what you get :-)

Simon Food Favourites Map

View Simon Food Favourites in a larger map Key: BLUE - Location visit and review PINK - Simon Favourites and places offering something special

Small Bars in Sydney map


View Small Bars in Sydney in a larger map