22 December 2021

McDonald's: Chicken Big Mac, Randwick (16 Dec 2021)

75 Belmore Road, Randwick NSW 2031 
https://mcdonalds.com.au/
Chickenizing a classic

Not sure if you can really change a classic Big Mac and make it work but I'm always up for trying new variations. For me I still prefer the all time classic Big Mac which is my go to burger at Maccas. I can see what they were trying to do but I'm not convinced the pickles and special sauce works in this. It's a more filling burger due to the battered fried chicken patties but I think they also dominate over the other ingredients and flavours so it doesn't quite have the right balance as a Big Mac does for me. But for those who aren't keen on beef patties it might suit as a chicken burger alternative. Chicken Big Mac ($12.20 small meal).

No comments:

Simon Food Favourites Map

View Simon Food Favourites in a larger map Key: BLUE - Location visit and review PINK - Simon Favourites and places offering something special

Small Bars in Sydney map


View Small Bars in Sydney in a larger map