195 Gloucester Street, The Rocks NSW 2000
Espresso Martini Bar Launch
Tuxedo launched with an abundant supply of espresso martinis for guests to enjoy. I was happy to down about 5-6 of them, but who's counting, so I guess that's why I can't sleep right now. Promoted as the first espresso martini bar in Sydney which to my knowledge seems to be correct. Created by Benny Sweeten it'll be officially opening on Thursday 18 August 2016 at 5 pm. Looks like a good space to forget your worries and stay up for most of the night with a caffeine fix.
Cocktails will include:
• The Candy Man: The prettiest of the bunch, this espresso martini comes in a glass dipped in 100s and 1000s and packs a punch of amaretto, vodka, kahlua and espresso
• Cadbury Chocolate Martini: Tuxedo’s secret…you’ll have to come in to find out what’s in it!
• The Pirate: Built on spiced rum, this martini weaves in a touch of agave
• Cold Drip Martini: Drop it like it’s hot. This one is for the coffee aficionado who’s partial to a cinnamon donut
• The Traditional: Served on tap, this is the option for a quick hit
• My House: Another of Benny’s secrets he just won’t reveal