13 October 2021

Home cooking: Raw Brussels Sprouts Shredded Salad (9 Oct 2021)

Light & Healthy Salad

This salad is definitely something new I haven't tried before with the much polarised Brussels sprouts. Raw Brussels sprouts shredded finely with a little olive oil, lemon juice, grated pecorino romano cheese, salt & pepper as per recipe inspiration spotted on @geoffreyzakarian. I'd do this again. So simple and I think tastes much better than boiling the little buggers. I don't mind a well roasted Brussels sprout as well but it's not as time and energy efficient. Personally being a coleslaw fan I think this could be combined with come carrot, cabbage and onion as a variation.

No comments:

Simon Food Favourites Map

View Simon Food Favourites in a larger map Key: BLUE - Location visit and review PINK - Simon Favourites and places offering something special

Small Bars in Sydney map


View Small Bars in Sydney in a larger map