03 August 2010

WeightWatchers: Double Choc Sundae (1 August 2010)


Like a McDonalds sundae

For that little sweet treat after dinner I've been really getting into WeightWatchers Sundaes of late. They're pretty yummy and fairly low in fat although I do worry how much sugar is in them. Nevertheless the Double Choc flavour would have to be my favourite, it reminds me of a McDonalds sundae and it has some solid chocolate layers along with some runny chocolate as well. My next favourite flavour would have to be the Cookies & Cream.

PROS: Tastes great and low in fat
CONS: Addictive
MUST TRY: Double choc sundae

Double Choc Sundae


BGDino said...

Hmmm maybe I'll have to try the double choc. The caramel one is pretty good too.

Kristy Sayer said...

Ooh they actually look really yummy! I always avoid weight watchers products - ice creams especially - as most of them are full of artificial sweeteners :(

Laura said...

All the ingredients scare me

Simon Food Favourites said...

hi BGDino, i think i've tried the caramel one as well and like it too.

hi kristy, it's a shame about the artificial sweetners if they have them. i prefer all nature if possible.

hi laura, it's not as scary when you don't think about it but i know what you mean.

Simon Food Favourites Map

View Simon Food Favourites in a larger map Key: BLUE - Location visit and review PINK - Simon Favourites and places offering something special

Small Bars in Sydney map

View Small Bars in Sydney in a larger map