19 July 2016

'Immunity' at Pressed Juices, Surry Hills (19 July 2016)

336 Crown Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010

Fighting the winter blues

As they say good things come in small packages and this little bottle of Immunity ($5) packs quite a punch of healthiness. Comes with orange, lemon, ginger, turmeric, kakadu plum and black pepper. Has a very lemony citrus flavour and packs a spicy kick of ginger and black pepper. I really like the taste but it's probably a bit of an acquired taste being quite strong. It's only small so I guess can be considered quite expensive for the amount you get but I think it's worth it if it's going to keep you healthy. There's lots of other interesting cold pressed juices available to suit everyones taste. I haven't really found a flavour I don't like yet at this place but I haven't tried the entire range.

Pressed Juices Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Simon Food Favourites Map

View Simon Food Favourites in a larger map Key: BLUE - Location visit and review PINK - Simon Favourites and places offering something special

Small Bars in Sydney map

View Small Bars in Sydney in a larger map