19 July 2016

'Immunity' at Pressed Juices, Surry Hills (19 July 2016)

336 Crown Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010
http://www.pressedjuices.com.au


Fighting the winter blues

As they say good things come in small packages and this little bottle of Immunity ($5) packs quite a punch of healthiness. Comes with orange, lemon, ginger, turmeric, kakadu plum and black pepper. Has a very lemony citrus flavour and packs a spicy kick of ginger and black pepper. I really like the taste but it's probably a bit of an acquired taste being quite strong. It's only small so I guess can be considered quite expensive for the amount you get but I think it's worth it if it's going to keep you healthy. There's lots of other interesting cold pressed juices available to suit everyones taste. I haven't really found a flavour I don't like yet at this place but I haven't tried the entire range.



Pressed Juices Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Simon Food Favourites Map

View Simon Food Favourites in a larger map Key: BLUE - Location visit and review PINK - Simon Favourites and places offering something special

Small Bars in Sydney map


View Small Bars in Sydney in a larger map