21 October 2008

Tum's Thai Take Away, Randwick (21 Oct 2008)

167 Alison Road, Randwick NSW 2031
http://www.tumsthai.com.au

A popular busy restaurant with plenty of regular patrons and always uses fresh ingredients. I've always been impressed with the size of the juicy Chicken Satay which is definately larger than most places and I've had the Prawn Fried Rice many times, not for authenticity, but mainly because I love the huge 6 king prawns you get and variety of fresh vegetables. I would consider Tum Thai a good quality westernized thai eatery but for fuller flavours and authenticity head to Spice I Am in Surry Hills for many of my favourite dishes.

Chicken Satay $2.50
SIMON FAVOURITE :-)

Prawn Fried Rice $12.00
SIMON FAVOURITE :-)


View Larger Map
Randwick Tum Thai Takeaway on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Simon Food Favourites Map

View Simon Food Favourites in a larger map Key: BLUE - Location visit and review PINK - Simon Favourites and places offering something special

Small Bars in Sydney map


View Small Bars in Sydney in a larger map