20 May 2009

Home Cooking: Garlic and chilli prawn spaghettini with olives (20 May 2009)

I was recently inspired by Rilsta's food blog post on My Food Trail for prawn linguini. So I bought some Crystal Bay prawns ($20.99/kg) from my local Coles and added some olives to the tomato based sauce and used spaghettini for a lighter pasta taste. Worked out well for a simple and tasty Italian dinner at home with a glass of red and side salad.


Garlic & chilli prawn spaghettini with olives and topped with parmesan cheese, Chef Leong :-)

2 comments:

carles Comella said...

Interesnt blog.

Rilsta said...

Thanks for your compliment and linking to my blog. Your dish looks great and those prawns look so big and yummy!

Simon Food Favourites Map

View Simon Food Favourites in a larger map Key: BLUE - Location visit and review PINK - Simon Favourites and places offering something special

Small Bars in Sydney map


View Small Bars in Sydney in a larger map