20 February 2011

Chamberlain Hotel: Free Oyster Fridays, Sydney (18 Feb 2011)

428 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000



Relax on a Freebie Friday

While walking towards Chat Thai for lunch I noticed this poster outside the Chamberlain Hotel. I'm a huge fan of oysters so I'm wondering if anyone has checked this out before to see if they're any good — sounds pretty tempting? It's available between 5 – 6 pm and I'm sure conditions apply like buying a drink. Apparently there's also free massages by the 3 Minute Angels from 5 pm as advertised on the What's On section of the hotels website. 3 minutes goes pretty quick so I assume if you donate some money they'll keep going.

SNAPSHOT REVIEW:
PROS: Free oysters and massages to be had
CONS: Not sure what the quality with be like (for both)
MUST TRY: Checking it out


8 comments:

joey@forkingaroundsydney said...

Free oysters? :-)

Anonymous said...

I'd take a free massage any day but free oysters? Sounds like food poisoning to me... no, thanks.

Tina@foodboozeshoes said...

lol @ lateraleating's comment - I agree!

thanh7580 said...

I'd give the free oysters a try as I love oysters. So have you been Simon? What's the verdict?

Simon Leong said...

hi joey, indeed, apparently free oysters. perhaps we should check it out?

hi lateraleating, hopefully no food poisoning as long as they're quality oysters. one would be able to tell straight way when served.

hi tina, i think i'll have to test the waters on these free oysters. who wants to join me?

hi thanh, i've yet to try yet. hoping to find a chance to check it out and report back :-)

Jeremy said...

I went along, the oysters were delicious.

Alex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alex said...

I'm not sure if they do this any more. At one point they changed it to free cocktail prawns but now it doesn't seem like there's anything.

Simon Food Favourites Map

View Simon Food Favourites in a larger map Key: BLUE - Location visit and review PINK - Simon Favourites and places offering something special

Small Bars in Sydney map


View Small Bars in Sydney in a larger map