12 September 2018

Negroni time (12 Sept 2018)


Boozy Negroni O Clock

Love my negronis. First time we've bought Rosso Antico Aperitivo and now making negronis at home tastes so much better. I used to use a white vermouth I had but it just didn't taste the same as I had in restaurants and bars. I noticed Rosso Antico on a lot of cocktail menus so thought it was time to get some and only costs about $20. Happy place achieved. The 78 Degree gin was from the Mrs for Father's Day. Lovely gin. I do love my gins as either a gin and tonic, martini or in a negroni. Negroni is so easy to make. Equal 30 ml parts of each spirit with ice. Add a slice of orange/peel if you have some around.

No comments:

Simon Food Favourites Map

View Simon Food Favourites in a larger map Key: BLUE - Location visit and review PINK - Simon Favourites and places offering something special

Small Bars in Sydney map


View Small Bars in Sydney in a larger map