31 May 2009

Brasserie Bread, Banksmeadow (30 May 2009)

1737 Botany Road, Banksmeadow NSW 2019

There are so many options of bread to choose from at this popular large bakery and café in the midst of the industrial area of Banksmeadow but I only had cakes on my mind for afternoon tea. Everything looked so tempting and my Orange and Almond Friand was very moist and yummy. I noticed quite a few breakfast and lunch options on the menu board and I'd been keen to try their Eggs Benedict I spotted. At the time I arrived a flurry of happy kids attending a birthday were coming out of the adjoining Artisan Baking School which looked like a lot of fun.

Orange and almond friand $3

Raspberry and pistachio friand $3


Laura said...

i love brasserie bread's sourdough sour cherry bread. its my newest obsession

Simon Food Favourites said...

hi laura, i can't wait to revisit again. so much bread, so little time :-)

Simon Food Favourites Map

View Simon Food Favourites in a larger map Key: BLUE - Location visit and review PINK - Simon Favourites and places offering something special

Small Bars in Sydney map

View Small Bars in Sydney in a larger map