31 May 2009

Brasserie Bread, Banksmeadow (30 May 2009)

1737 Botany Road, Banksmeadow NSW 2019
http://www.brasseriebread.com.au



There are so many options of bread to choose from at this popular large bakery and café in the midst of the industrial area of Banksmeadow but I only had cakes on my mind for afternoon tea. Everything looked so tempting and my Orange and Almond Friand was very moist and yummy. I noticed quite a few breakfast and lunch options on the menu board and I'd been keen to try their Eggs Benedict I spotted. At the time I arrived a flurry of happy kids attending a birthday were coming out of the adjoining Artisan Baking School which looked like a lot of fun.

Orange and almond friand $3
SIMON FAVOURITE :-)

Raspberry and pistachio friand $3

2 comments:

Laura said...

i love brasserie bread's sourdough sour cherry bread. its my newest obsession

Simon Leong said...

hi laura, i can't wait to revisit again. so much bread, so little time :-)

Simon Food Favourites Map

View Simon Food Favourites in a larger map Key: BLUE - Location visit and review PINK - Simon Favourites and places offering something special

Small Bars in Sydney map


View Small Bars in Sydney in a larger map