19 May 2009

Wokmaster, Randwick (18 May 2009)

Shop 48B Royal Randwick Shopping Centre
73 Belmore Road, Randwick NSW 2031
Open 7 days 10.30 am to 9.30 pm

For dinner I order the $7 window special of pork fillets for the second time. Fills the appetite for a quick and simple late night dinner when cooking is not on the agenda and it's pretty good value. The sauce of the stir fried mushroom and vegetables dish is a little thick on the corn flour but the vegetables are fresh and plentiful. A very cheap and cheerful place and I noticed on the website there's also one in Maroubra.

Other Wokmaster visits:
20 Sept 2009 - Salt & Pepper Squid, Dim Sim, Chinese Broccoli
18 May 2009 - Pork Fillets Lemon Grass & Chilli, Mushroom & Vegetables
28 April 2009 - Combination Wonton Noodle Soup, Beef in Black Bean Sauce

Stir Fried Pork Fillets with Lemon Grass & Chilli with Rice $7

Mushroom and vegetables with rice $8.50



View Larger Map

3 comments:

流浪汉 瑜伽 Yoga Tramp said...

Simon u hv nice blog n great foods here,thk for sharin, u r invite to my blog, i want share my yoga lifestyle to u, thk

Amy Benjamin said...

I love your blog! I just discovered it today. You're showing me sides of Sydney I didn't know existed!

At Wokmaster, I normally eat their salt fish chicken fried rice with their ginger sauce. It's very good. The woman who runs the show there is a sweet heart too.

Simon Leong said...

Hi Yoga Tramp, thanks for the encouragement, Namaste!

Hi Amy, thanks for reading my blog. Sydney has so much to offer and hopefully I'll find all of it's great little secret eats. I'll try and remember to try their salt fish chicken fried rice next time, sounds yum!

Simon Food Favourites Map

View Simon Food Favourites in a larger map Key: BLUE - Location visit and review PINK - Simon Favourites and places offering something special

Small Bars in Sydney map


View Small Bars in Sydney in a larger map