22 July 2009

Max Brenner: Chocolate, Sydney (20 July 2009)

Shop MG 24, Metcentre, 273 George Street NSW 2000
http://www.maxbrenner.com.au


Melted Chocolate ... MMMMM!

I've been wanting to check out this very large Max Brenner store for some time. It's the biggest one I've been to so far and such a contrast to the tiny one under David Jones. I order the dark Chocolat again and try the belgian waffle drizzled with melted chocolate. Sharing with a friend was enough for me although I'm sure I could finish one by myself. Next time I'd be very tempted to add some ice cream.

Other visits to Max Brenner:

Chocolat dark chocolate $5

Belgian waffle with milk chocolate $5.50

Dining area

Merchandising

Balcony seating

Watch, Smell, Taste and Feel

2 comments:

Bean Sprout's Cafe said...

yes yes yes ! definitely have to add ice cream and strawberry.. It will make you a lot more surprise how good it is :D

Shants said...

Definitely add some strawberries at least. Can't say their icecream is best quality - a little too icy and not creamy but when there is so much melted chocolate who cares!

My fave drink there is the Dark Italian and I love asking them to give me one of those!

Simon Food Favourites Map

View Simon Food Favourites in a larger map Key: BLUE - Location visit and review PINK - Simon Favourites and places offering something special

Small Bars in Sydney map


View Small Bars in Sydney in a larger map