07 December 2009

Funny Coopers SIFF Ads: Martin Place, Sydney (16 Oct 2009)




Keeping it real and fun

Way back in October during the Sydney International Food Festival 2009 I noticed these clever and funny ads around Martin Place by Coopers. I loved them so much I was planning to photograph them all but unfortunately they were only up for a very limited time so I only managed to capture one of them which luckily was one of my favourites.

Antipasto.
Italian for leftovers.

Tapas.
Spanish for leftovers.

I wonder if this is actually true? Made me laugh anyway and I guess I can still enjoy drinking their Original Pale Ale.


6 comments:

joey@forkingaroundsydney said...

Clever ad! I don't remember seeing them to be honest. But that Google map of the ad's location is rather OTT is it not? LOL

Simon Leong said...

hi joey, i think i only noticed them around martin place. what's OTT? over the top?

joey@forkingaroundsydney said...

OTT is over the top, yes. :)

Anonymous said...

Haha! Love the ad :) I didn't notice them at all. Thanks for sharing!

Simon Leong said...

hi ellie, i guess they were only up for a short time so i think perhaps a lot of people missed out on them :-)

Trissa said...

I saw that same one and thought it was extremely clever!

Simon Food Favourites Map

View Simon Food Favourites in a larger map Key: BLUE - Location visit and review PINK - Simon Favourites and places offering something special

Small Bars in Sydney map


View Small Bars in Sydney in a larger map