05 September 2009

Puffy Bubble Tea: Ice Cream Puff, Campsie (16 August 2009)

Campsie Centre
14-28 Amy Street Campsie NSW 2194


Puffy Dessert

After a very filling Malaysian lunch at Albee's Kitchen I don't know how I managed to fit in one of these crazy looking babies — but I guess there's always room in the dessert stomach. Advertised on the wrapping as 'Fresh n Natural' I'm actually not sure what type of dessert casing it is but it was something different to try. The ice cream itself was quite frozen so a little hard to eat with the supplied spoon so I just ate the whole thing like a mini burger.

Vanilla Ice Cream Puff $2.50

Mango Sorbet Ice Cream Puff $2.50


Preparation area for Puffs

Puffy packaging


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been to Puffy Bubble Tea on numerous occasions but I've never tried these. Thanks for your recommendation, will try next time.

Simon Leong said...

hi nat, hope you get to try them soon. let me know what you think :-)

Simon Food Favourites Map

View Simon Food Favourites in a larger map Key: BLUE - Location visit and review PINK - Simon Favourites and places offering something special

Small Bars in Sydney map


View Small Bars in Sydney in a larger map